Internationalization Strategies of Emerging Market Multinationals
Friday 10 October 2014
Invitation to Public Seminar: Internationalization Strategies of Emerging Market Multinationals
Emerging market multinationals are becoming major players in the globalized world economy and exert growing impact in developed economies. The Department of International Economics & Management at CBS invites you to a public seminar featuring keynote practitioner speakers to share their insights on the unique cross-border expansion opportunities, challenges and partnership strategies of emerging market multinationals.
The seminar will be followed by refreshments and networking opportunity.
- Tata Consultancy Services – Mr. Peter Winther-Schmidt, Director
- Tech Mahindra – Mr. Vikash Roy Chowdhury, Assistant Vice President
- Huawei Technologies Denmark – Mr. Xiao BinBing, Managing Director
- Envision Energy Denmark – Mr. Anders Rebsdorf, Director
- Prof. Inge Ivarsson on Volvo/Geely – University of Gothenburg
- Mr. Han Xiaodong – Economic Counsellor, Chinese Embassy in Denmark
The event is open and free of charge but registration is required. The seating capacity is limited. A separate confirmation will be sent after registration. For sign-up, click here.
The seminar is associated with the 4th Copenhagen Conference on Outward Investment from Emerging Economies. For more details about the conference please visit here.
Friday, October 10th 2014
3 pm – 5 pm
Room 408, 4th Floor
CBS, Porcelænshaven 26