Find your way
The following explains (1) how to get to the conference venue from your hotel, (2) how to get from the airport to your hotel or the conference venue.
The conference takes place at Copenhagen Business School in Porcelænshaven, which was formerly the Royal Copenhagen Porcelain Factory.
Conference address: Porcelænshaven 26, 4th floor, 2000 Frederiksberg (Google Maps).
1. Getting to the conference venue from your hotel
The conference takes place at Copenhagen Business School, Porcelænshaven 26, 4th floor, 2000 Frederiksberg. There are three different options for transport:
- Public transport on your own: If you are staying at Cabinn Scandinavia you can walk from your hotel to the Forum metro station. Take the metro – direction Vanløse, and get off at Fasanvej/Solbjerg metro station (it is only 2 stops from Forum station). After you get off the metro, you have app. 7 minutes walk to get to Porcelænshaven 26, where you can take a lift to the 4th floor. The conference is held at rooms 407 and 408.If you are staying at the SAS Radisson Falconer Hotel, you can take a metro from Frederiksberg station – direction Vanløse, and get off on the next metro station (Fasanvej/Solbjerg). From there, you have 7 minutes walk to get to Porcelænshaven 26.
- Taxi: The conference venue is close to Cabinn Scandinavia and Radisson Falconer.
- SAS Radisson Falconer Hotel is within walking distance from the conference venue (see the map on the conference website).
2. Getting from Copenhagen Airport to your hotel/the conference venue
You can take public transport or a taxi from the airport to your hotel.
Public transport: the Metro in Copenhagen is quite new and well-run. It departs directly from the arrival hall at Copenhagen Airport and is faster and cheaper than a taxi. Metro trains depart every four minutes. The Metro station is located in Terminal 3. When you pass the customs and enter the arrival hall (terminal 3), you continue straight ahead to the opposite end of the terminal 3 where you can buy tickets for the metro at the DSB ticket counter. You need a three zones ticket (DKK 30 = app. 4 Euro) to go to the center. If you plan to stay in Copenhagen longer, purchase a “2-zone multi-ride ticket” for DKK 120. You will need to use two tickets from your multi-ride ticket to get to the center. There is a yellow ticket box on the platform where you can validate your multi-ride ticket before boarding the train. This multi-ride ticket can be used for any means of public transportation in Copenhagen. If you are going to Hotel Cabinn Scandinavia take the Metro direction Vanløse, and get off at the Forum Metro station. The hotel is a 2 minutes’ walk from the Metro station. If you are going to SAS Radisson Falconer take the Metro direction Vanløse, and get off at the Frederiksberg Metro station. The hotel is a 3 minutes’ walk from the Metro station. If you are going to the conference venue at CBS take the Metro direction Vanløse and get off at the Fasanvej (Solbjerg) Metro station. The venue is a 3 minutes’ walk from the Metro station. Total travel time by Metro from the airport to all three stops is about 20 minutes and the price is app. DKK 30 for a one way ticket. For an overview of the two Metro lines, timetable, information about tickets etc. visit: http://intl.m.dk/
Taxi: a taxi from the airport to the hotel/CBS will cost about DKK 250-300 with a travel time of about 30-50 minutes.